Thursday, October 26, 2006

5 Days before I go to Army aka BOOTCAMP

I got up pretty early this morning, I do not know why? I just could not sleep... lately I've been thinking about my friends back in Australia... I miss them alot.

I've spoken with Mikey D on skype last night, it was good to hear your voice mate.

I hope you boys liked my RICE grains... hehehehheh Sorry who missed out on the pressies they are on the way. My sister is going to Perth next month for her business, I'll ask her to buy few things for you guys :).

anyway I have been going through few picture collections that I have accumulated for last 4 years, there are some good photos there, Ill be taking few in my wallet.


How young is Danno and Kimbo


Remember this?
"THE OPERATION BOYS"


WestSide & Money? or Spincter?

I will write more until I go to Army Training center on next 20th October Monday 1:30PM

No comments: