Saturday, October 28, 2006

3days to go...My left FOOT!

X RAYS
I looked good in flims
hahahhaha :D

I have worken up with swellen left anckle... I guess I went too hard on the treadmill running machine night before at the gym. I got up this morning feeling sorry for myself due to injury.


The timing could not be worse cuz on monday I have to make into the Army. After I went to hospital it turns out just torn/swellen Ligament. I can walk a little, I have to make to army. DAMM IT!


I hope resting all day today and 2moro helps swelling...
I will make to army on monday I WILL! I MUST!
Oh yeah I noticed that nurses and doctors at this particular hospital looked very depressed, I mean come on I know you deal with sick and injured. It doesnt hurt to be bit more happy. It really made me depressed as soon as I got there... No one smiled... all bussiness. I guess seeing sick people everyday make you sick too... IMHO.
Joey over and out!
:) Remember ALWAYS SMILE! :)

No comments: