Friday, October 27, 2006

4 days to go...




I've worken up with intense pain in my left anckle this morning. its very painful right now. I went hard at the gym last night, I only ran 3km but I must have pulled heart muscle and sprained it. It felt alright last night but not this morning... OUCH!


I hope my foot gets better on monday, I have alot of running and walking to do in the army. I am bit worried now. :(

I dont think I can move around too much.

anyway only 4 days to go... feels still same as any other day.

.....................................

I just went out to get some medication for my foot... anti-inflammatory and Analgesic drugs, hopfully this make me feel better.


I have printed out printed out few photos, so that I can take them with me in the army :)


I will miss you all :D


you all

No comments: