Sunday, June 24, 2007

TIme is over I'm back to hospital...

I have to say I thought 10 day away from Army will re-charge my inner energy and rest but NO I am more tired now then before, maybe because I was busy meeting familiy and friends. 10 days is too short I have to say. it has been raining alot here its korean Monsoon season starting up.

anyway the time has come to go back to Army.

There were so many things that I wanted to do but I couldnt do it cuz I dont have time. I have travelled alot last few days mostly catching up with friends and families.

I have met people that for first time in 14 years many people are changed.

I dont know when I will be able to go on holiday again but I am sure it will be around december or november... by them I will be corporal/specilist anyway I will be fine.

wish me luck

No comments: