Friday, June 15, 2007

My 1st 9 nights 10 Day holiday :)

G'day all Private HONG here :)

How are you all, last month and this months has been hell. because we have moved hospital into new spanking new hospital.

now we are all settle in new hospital. brand new equipments, living areas...etc.

We are loving it, I am loving my new position as "Plastic surgery Medical Officer" yeah that's right I am in PS now :)

There was PS surgery this week and took 3 hours to repair someone's broken eye socket... anyway it was fun for me.

I will write some more later... :)

I am still alive and Kicking

cheers
Joey

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey Joe!

Just thought I'd drop you a hello and see how things are going?

Ive changed jobs as well! No longer serving the masses at Computer Force I'm now earning a nice packet working for BGC Block Pave.

Well Look forward to reading the next entry in the adventures of GI Medic Joe!

- Adam F
ALPHA - SAUWA