Saturday, April 28, 2007

1 night 2 days in the city


G'day all I am stil alive and kicking, sorry that my last blogg was pretty sad. It was very difficult time for me last couple of months.

The army was asking me too much too fast getting used to the life of soldier.

anyway I am all back to normal JOe again still doing it with SMILE :) :)

Couple of news I volunteered for United Nation (UN Peace Corp), yeah I was thinking about going other country... there was applicatoin to be filled out so I did.

if I get selected I will be at the Lebanon in JULY this year, of course working as Medical officer. ohh yeah another good news kinda... Our armed force hospital is moving into new building next month, and I wont be working in the orthopedic department but Plastric surgery. yeah I got re-assigned to PS department. yeah yeah what you thinking.. lipo-suction and removal of moles and botox hahahahha.... I doubt that I will be doing that kinds of surgery in the army hospital.
anyway something to look forward to...

ohh yeah I am no longer PFC (private first class) I am Private Second Class NOW!! I have 4 people that will follow my instructions :) well they kinda have to cuz I SAY SO :) hahah :) the buety of chain of commnad I'll say.

No comments: