Friday, February 09, 2007

100 days in Korean Army...

Hi all How are you all, by now you all forgotten about me. hahah

I have made into army and I got assigned as MEDIC.

I am working at the GWANG-JU Millitary hospital, as Orthopedic Surgery Assistance.
I get to see all the blood and gore of orthopedic surgery, most of them are ligament and cruciate ligament damages. few ganglion surgeries too.

anyway I am going fine here. I will be here for next 21 months, :)






What can I say? Its hard to be Army man... this tuesday was my 100th day in the army.

I have received 4night 5day leave pass from army... so now I can write about it. :)

first of all I am fine in korea, little bit cold and lots of snow. It SNOWED HEAPS two weeks ago.. all the personal had to wake up in 5AM and cleaning the road in the army barracks.

Few things I will tell you about korean army before I go any further.
1. It doenst matter who you are in the outside of army, in the army you are little shit kicker for first 6 months. NO one cars if you were KING of anything.
2. Army runs on the clock... all the activities follows time that has been assigned to it. eg. soldier should take 3.4 secounds to put on a sock or under 50 secounds to fully dismount M16A1 rifle and another 50 sec to put it back all together and ready to be kill.
3. mentally draining...
4. because I am lowerst Private I have to follow orders from seargent. no questions asked. I have to do what ever he/she says.

other than that Its all good. :)

No comments: